- 30+ years of experience
- 1300 specialists
- 30 nationalities
- Projects to more than 120 countries
- Full scope engineering in more than 1000 power plants
- Offices in 11 countries; Finland, Sweden, Norway, the UK, France, Germany, Russia, India, Singapore, Kazakhstan and Saudi Arabia
In 2011 both companies, Citec Engineering Oy Ab and Citec Information Oy Ab, were consolidated into one – Citec Oy Ab.
The same year, a fund managed by Sentica Partners entered as the new majority shareholder with a 67 percent share. Today the ownership of Citec is as below:
- Majority share holder Sentica Partners owns 67%
- Citec’s founder Rune Westergård owns 20%
- The remaining 13% is owned by Citec management
Image: Christer Niemi, Chairman of the Board, Sentica Partners
We help you succeed
- Competence that provide added value for growing your business
- Complete engineering and technical documentation offering
- Solid track record of partnerships
- Proven practices to support successful long-term partnerships and outsourcings
Cost-efficient, high-quality operations
- Truly international operations and capability to serve global projects
- Solid operations in India since 2003
- Excellently functioning delivery model Europe – India
We have a passion for delivering exceptional results - we succeed together with our customers.
We continuously develop our competences to be able to offer the best expertise and quality to customers.
We treat others, co-workers and customers alike, with respect and equality.
We want to be your preferred long-term engineering and technical documentation partner today and in the future. At Citec, we are therefore committed to improving and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality management system and will make sure that the quality policy is communicated and understood at all levels within the company. We think that the responsibility for correct quality lies with everyone within the organisation, and it is every employee’s duty to follow up and fulfil the agreed procedures and instructions.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could deliver information products perfectly tailored to your product through a highly automated process? Your customers would get more relevant information, and you could save time and money. Citec has built a SPECO (Specific Engine Configuration) solution that allows for publishing product-specific manuals from a common source based on a Bill of Materials (BOM) integration.