Citec has signed a major business agreement with Jacobsen Elektro for the extension of a 185MW power plant located in Kinyerezi village, Dar es-Salaam in Tanzania. The end customer is Tanesco and the plant is a GE turbine plant, providing electricity to grid. The Citec teams provide services from all disciplines to this project; basic design, detail design, purchasing support, site support, site documentation, final documentation and a smaller training scope.
- Meet new Citecians – Viktor Andersson, Senior Design Engineer in Karlstad, Sweden (31.10.2022)
- Feasibility study to kick-off the decarbonisation of your business (06.10.2022)
- Meet new Citecians – Mathieu Negrerie, Civil Engineering Manager in Espoo, Finland (28.09.2022)
- Correction to Sentiec’s ESEF file attachment in 2021 Financial Statements (16.09.2022)
- Sentiec Oyj: Interim report January-June 2022 (31.08.2022)
- New board members of Sentiec Oyj (29.08.2022)
- Cyient completes acquisition of Citec (26.08.2022)