Citec has signed a major business agreement with Jacobsen Elektro for the extension of a 185MW power plant located in Kinyerezi village, Dar es-Salaam in Tanzania. The end customer is Tanesco and the plant is a GE turbine plant, providing electricity to grid. The Citec teams provide services from all disciplines to this project; basic design, detail design, purchasing support, site support, site documentation, final documentation and a smaller training scope.
- Sentiec Oyj: Interim report January-March 2022 (24.05.2022)
- Höegh LNG – Renewal of Frame Agreement (16.05.2022)
- Citec Norway at your service (11.05.2022)
- Information on the closing – Cyient to acquire Citec (11.05.2022)
- Withdrawal and cancellation of early redemption (11.05.2022)
- World Day for Health and Safety – Health and Safety at Citec (28.04.2022)
- Information Analysis for Technology & Product Management in Wärtsilä Energy Business (28.04.2022)