A rebuild of KM7-8 milling room and KM8 steam pipeline including pipe design and mechanical engineering.
Citec’s scope included project management of mechanical design and pipe design in different projects related to the board machine KM7 and KM8, as well as detail planning for below parts. Design drawings as a basis for the purchase and construction as well as installation drawings, isometrics and installation supervision. The drawings were made in AutoCAD and PiCAD.
- Sleeve handling equipment, incl sleeve bearing, cutting and transporting system for 2 roller curving machines
- Bale wiring equipment for the bale mass line
- Rebuild of rewinding machine
- Installation of dust removal equipment
- Installation of proving frames
- Construction of roll mill incl cylinder bearing, washer, lifting table
- Various construction work on and around board machine