This project is a state of art technology and first of its kind in the world for Port Automation. The technical challenges were immense and success of project depended on thorough and detailed testing. Our team was involved at all stages including Test planning, Test management, Test execution, Test Reporting, Defect Reporting, UAT Support, Documentation and Release management. Test Automation capability is also being implemented to some extent and is planned to cover whole product.
Scope of work included the following:
- Setting up test environment
- Test case review and writing
- Test set preparations according to release 11/2015
- Test case execution, defects reporting and verification
- Documentation of test results
- Review and progress analysis
- Documentation and Release management
- User Acceptance Testing Support
Software under test:
Windows Desktop Application, Linux Based Applications, Web Application, Emulators, Databases, PDA.
Tools used for testing:
ALMComplete (For Test Management), Atlassian JIRA (CASA Tracker for Defect management) and Robot Framework, Selenium, AutoIT for Test Automation Development.