End customer Tüpras Izmit Refinery started production in 1961. With 1 million ton/year capacity of crude oil processing and as a result of significant capacity expansion and investments over the years, the refinery is capable of production at Euro-V standards in compliance with EU norms. To secure the steam supply, Aalborg Engineering A/S delivered a SteamGenTM8 Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG) with steam data 165 t/h, 70 bar, 420°C.
- Piping stress calculations
- Structural engineering for:
- boiler support structure
- boiler support beams (BSB)
- BSB casing
- top hat
- silencer in boiler outlet
- foundation bolts and templates
- stair tower, stairs, platforms and ladders
- supports for equipment and pipes.
The engineering included all calculations, reports, drawings and 3D models resulted in a documentation including piping flex calculation reports, static calculation reports, design basis reports, general note, workshop drawings and GA drawings.