End customer Tüpras Izmir Refinery suffered badly from a boiler explosion and decided to replace the existing installation with an Aalborg Engineering A/S delivered SteamGenTM8 Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG) with steam data 100 t/h, 41 bar, 445°C.
Citec provided structural engineering for:
- boiler support structure
- boiler support beams (BSB),
- BSB casing
- top hat
- stair tower, stairs, platforms and ladders
- supports for equipment and pipes
The engineering including all calculations, reports, drawings and 3D models resulted in documentation including:
- piping flex calculation reports
- static calculation reports
- design basis reports
- general note, workshop drawings and GA drawings.