Citec provides industrial engineering solutions for plants and products, and technical documentation and digital solutions.
Citec’s Group is committed to improving and maintaining the effectiveness of the Environmental aspects, objectives and targets.
Citec will proactively promote sustainability and environmental aspects in the customer interface and aims to work with environmentally beneficial projects and safety design solutions. Citec follows the UN sustainability goals (SDGs). The most relevant UN SDGs in the services to Citec’s customers are (in no particular order):
- Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goal 13: Climate Action
- Goal 15: Life on Land
Citec’s policy is to influence Citec’s impact on air emissions, effluent discharges, waste arinsings, land contamination, use of resources (e.g. water, fuel and natural resources and materials). For the environmental sustainability we aim to decrease our impact on natural reserves, e.g. through avoiding unnecessary travelling.
Citec’s CEO, the Group Management Team, Vice Presidents and Managing Directors shall ensure the alignment of Citec’s worldwide business strategy and operations with this Environmental policy and confirm our commitment to:
- Follow the UN Sustainability goals.
- Conduct global operations in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and other requirements.
- Anticipate Environmental issues and promote appropriate voluntary initiatives that support this policy.
- Use process safety and management techniques like audits, analysis, operability studies and documentation of safety related information to minimize Environmentally associated nonconformaties within our operations.
- Strive to continuously improve our own and customers global Environmental performance by utilizing practices that protect employees and the environment, including reducing the quantity of emissions and material usage, developing engineering opportunities for recycling, energy minimization and pollution prevention and other resources more efficiently.
- Train and motivate employees to conduct their activities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Review and report on a periodic basis the Environmental performance of the Group and Country operations which may include the setting and review of Environmental objectives and targets used to promote continuous improvement.