Group Management Team is committed to improve and maintain the effectiveness of the Environment, Health and Safety and will make sure that the EHS policy is communicated and understood in all levels within the company.
Citec Group provides competence, flexibility and cost efficiency by partnering in plant/product engineering & technical documentation. Environmental, Health and Safety management is an important part of our management system.
Citec will proactively promote environmental aspects in customer interface and aims to have environmentally beneficial projects. Citec’s policy is to influence on Citec’s impact on air emissions, effluent discharges, waste arisings, land contamination, use of resources (e.g. water, fuel and natural resources and materials).
CEO, Group Management Team and Vice Presidents and Managing Directors shall ensure alignment of Citec’s worldwide business strategy and operations with this Environmental, Health and Safety policy and confirm our commitment to:
- Conduct global operations in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and other requirements, anticipate EHS issues and promote appropriate voluntary initiatives that support this policy.
- Strive for injury free workplaces through high employee involvement and a strong health and safety program.
- Use process safety and management techniques like audits, analysis, operability studies and documentation of safety related information to minimize EHS associated nonconformities within our operations.
- Strive to continuously improve our own and customers global EHS performance by utilizing practices that protect employees and the environment, including reducing the quantity of emissions and material usage, developing engineering opportunities for recycling, energy minimization and pollution prevention and other resources more efficiently.
- Train and motivate employees to conduct their activities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Review and report on a periodic basis the EHS performance of the global and country operations which may include the setting and review of EHS objectives and targets used to promote continuous improvement.