Citec provides industrial engineering solutions for plants and products, and technical documentation and digital solutions. We deliver our services through our global high performing expert organization, ensuring superior quality, competences, flexibility and cost efficiency to our customers.
Citec is committed to superior quality in all operations. At Citec quality refers to quality in engineering and technical documentation deliveries as well as to Citec quality management system (Operational Framework). The objective is to to ensure superior quality for our customers, One Citec compliance internally and as well as in relation to external stakeholders. Citec is ISO 9001 certified.
The responsibility for quality lies with everyone within the organization. It is every employee’s duty to follow up and fulfil the agreed procedures and instructions. The harmonized One Citec way of working ensures alignment across the organization and delivering of projects and services with superior quality, at the right time, with the right scope and to the agreed costs.
Citec is committed to:
- maintain, continuously monitor and improve the efficiency of Citec Quality Management System (Operational Framework)
- ensure the needed instructions, competencies and resources for achieving superior quality
- conduct communication and training enabling superior quality
- share best practices and lessons learnt internally and externally
- promote appropriate voluntary initiatives that support the quality and stimulate an innovative atmosphere in order to motivate, learn and use new skills
- enable good relations between employees, the work environment and promote strong co-operation internally as well as with Citec’s external stakeholders
- continuously take into account risk and opportunity thinking
- conduct global operations in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and other requirements
Citec’s CEO, the Group Management Team and the Managing Directors have the ultimate responsibility for enforcing the quality policy. They shall also drive initiatives that support quality goals and objectives, including quality improvement. The Group Management Team is committed to improving and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality management system and will make sure that the quality policy is communicated and understood in all levels within the company.
The Objective is to to ensure the Superior Quality for the customers and One Citec compliance internally.