It is clear that the demand for hydrogen continues to rise. Citec is well positioned to meet new hydrogen project opportunities with our engineering expertise. We have systematically gained a solid reference portfolio in particular from Norway, but we see strong potential for development projects across the globe in this highly important field.
Citec offers full-scope multi-discipline engineering, technical documentation and project management services for hydrogen projects (studies and delivery projects). Deliverables are handled with experience gained from years of similar engineering project work, e.g:
- Process; P&ID’s, simulations, data sheets, material selection
- Mechanical; Sourcing of equipment, data sheets, main equipment list, component modelling
- E&I: Power balances, automation architecture, field instrumentation, cable and cable tray routing
- Piping: 3D modelling, isometric drawings, pipe support
- Civil / Structure: industrial buildings, pipe racks, pipe support, analysis
- Safety: philosophies, risk analysis, safety zones, hydrogen awareness
We at Citec are happy to take the role as owner’s engineers (hire-outs) for key clients. Our 300 Oil & Gas and Electrofuels specialists are backed up by our 1200 colleagues at Citec Group worldwide.
We have worked with leading hydrogen companies and have participated in more than 20 hydrogen projects so far. Our recent experience includes:
- Successful execution of multi-discipline engineering work for feasibility, concept and FEED projects
- HSE and risk studies
- Project Management
Read more about hydrogen at Citec here.
Would you like to know how Citec could match your needs in your hydrogen project?
Kindly leave your contact details below, and you’ll hear from us soon!